Follow the steps below to configure your Mitel 3100 to output SMDR data via a serial connection:
1-Using an RS-232 cable, connect the PC running PBXDom collector to the serial port of the Mitel 3100.
2-Launch the Mitel System Tool.
3-Choose Voice from the selection menu.
4-Click on the Management tab, select Call Logging.
5-Click Change to set the following parameters:
- Set the Cost per minute to 00. (This functionality is not supported in NA systems)
- Set the Minimum call duration to be recorded option to 00:00:00.
- Set the Type of calls option to All.
- Set the Minimum page length to 1.
- Enable call logging.
6-Click Save and commit the changes.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About Help Desk Call Center SLA - 2019-04-14
- Sample Report – Top 25 Longest Incoming Calls - 2019-04-10
- Dashboard Sharing, Hello Bitly, Bye Google - 2019-04-05