Panasonic KX-TEM824 setup PBXDOM cloud call accounting service
Configuration collector software
baud rate 9600
data bits 8
stop bits 1
flow control hardware
Go to the main console (Extension 101) and put it to programming mode by moving the switch on the phone to programming position.
Press *#xxxx where xxxx if the password for programming. This is usually 1234 or 0000 or 9999. If you don’t know the password then please contact the supplier.
 – RS-232C Communication Parameters: CR+LF, 9600, 8 bits, mark parity, 1 stop bit.
 – choose 0 (skip perforation)
 – incoming on and outgoing on
 – choose to print the speed dialing
 – choose account code report to be code or index.
 – choose English language reporting
move the programming switch to the original position
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- How To Create 3CX Phone System Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2018-12-06
- 101 Free Video Training for Avaya unified communications – Part 1 - 2018-12-04
- How to Export Cisco CDR/CMR Records - 2018-11-18