This report shows us a list of incoming calls which were abandoned within a specified range of time.
1. DateTime: the exact date and time the call was received
2. From: the phone number from which the call was received
3. Caller Name: the assigned name of the caller set by the TELCO
Note: the telecommunication company (TELCO) is needed to support Caller Name feature.
4. Ext: the extension number which received the call
5. Ext Name: the assigned name of the extension number which received the call
6. Duration: the duration of the call
7. Time Before Hang-up: the waiting time before an incoming call is abandoned
8. Trunk/CO: the name or the number of the landline
9. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name of the landline
Note: make sure that your PBX supports Time Before Answer and Time Before Hang-up capabilities. Plus, the Caller Name capability, in some reports, is only displayed if the TELCO supports it. Otherwise, these columns will remain blank in a report.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About Help Desk Call Center SLA - 2019-04-14
- Sample Report – Top 25 Longest Incoming Calls - 2019-04-10
- Dashboard Sharing, Hello Bitly, Bye Google - 2019-04-05