This report shows us a complete list of all the internal, incoming, outgoing, and abandoned calls in a company or organization within a specified range of time.
1. DateTime: the exact date and time of the call
2. From: the phone number or extension number from which the call was received
3. Caller Name: the assigned name of the caller set by the TELCO
Note: the telecommunication company (TELCO) is needed to support Caller Name feature.
4. To: the dialed phone/extension number
5. Call Type: type of the call, whether it is internal, incoming, outgoing, or abandoned
6. Ext: the extension number which made/received the call
7. Ext Name: the assigned name of the extension number
8. Duration: the duration of the call
9. Cost: the cost of the call
10. Time Before Answer/Hang-up: the waiting time before an extension answers the call/the waiting time before an incoming call is abandoned
11. Trunk/CO: the name or the number of the landline
12. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name of the landline
Note: make sure that your PBX supports Time Before Answer and Time Before Hang-up capabilities. Plus, the Caller Name capability, in some reports, is only displayed if the TELCO supports it. Otherwise, these columns will remain blank in a report.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- How To Create Yeastar S-Series Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2019-03-21
- How RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol ) Works in VOIP? - 2019-03-18
- Sample Report – Top 25 Trunks/COs – Incoming - 2019-03-15