1. DateTime: the exact date and time the call was received
2. From: the phone number from which the call was received
3. Caller Name: the assigned name of the caller set by the TELCO
Note: the telecommunication company (TELCO) is needed to support Caller Name feature.
4. Ext: the extension number which received the call
5. Ext Name: the assigned name of the extension number which received the call
6. Duration: the duration of the incoming call
7. Cost: cost of the incoming call
8. Time Before Answer: the waiting time before an extension answers the call
9. Trunk/CO: the name or the number of the landline
10. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name of the landline
Note: make sure that your PBX supports Time Before Answer and Time Before Hang-up capabilities. Plus, the Caller Name capability, in some reports, is only displayed if the TELCO supports it. Otherwise, these columns will remain blank in a report.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- How To Create Yeastar S-Series Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2019-03-21
- How RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol ) Works in VOIP? - 2019-03-18
- Sample Report – Top 25 Trunks/COs – Incoming - 2019-03-15