This report shows us a complete list of the outgoing calls made by a company or organization within the specified range of time.
1. DateTime: the exact date and time the call was made
2. To: the phone number to which the call was made/the dialed number
3. Ext: the extension number which made the call
4. Ext Name: the assigned name of the extension number
5. Duration: the duration of the outgoing call
6. Cost: the cost of the outgoing call
7. Trunk/Co: the name or the number of the landline
8. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name of the landline
Note: Trunk, CO, and landline are the equivalents of each other and can be used interchangeably.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- How To Create Issabel Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2019-05-06
- Everything You Should Know About Average Handle Time (AHT) - 2019-04-25
- Sample Report – Top 25 Shortest Incoming Calls - 2019-04-22