This report presents us with a list of the top 25 longest incoming calls received by a company or organization based on the duration of the calls.
1. DateTime: the exact date and time the call was received
2. From: the phone number from which the call was received
3. Ext: the extension number which answered the call
4. Ext Name: the assigned name for the extension (extension name)
5. Duration: the duration of the call
6. Cost: the cost of the incoming call
7. Trunk/CO: the name or the number of the landline
8. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name for the landline (Trunk/CO)
Note: Trunk, CO, and landline are the equivalents of each other and can be used interchangeably.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- What is Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)? - 2019-08-27
- Best Cisco Call Manager Training of 2019 - 2019-07-22
- How To Create Mitel 3000 Series Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2019-07-18