This report presents us with a list of the 25 shortest incoming calls received by a company or organization based on the duration of the calls.
1. DateTime: the exact date and time the call was received
2. From: the phone number from which the call was received
3. Ext: the extension number which answered the call
4. Ext Name: the assigned name for the extension (extension name)
5. Duration: the duration of the call
6. Trunk/CO: the name or the number of the landline
7. Trunk/CO Name: the assigned name for the landline (Trunk/CO)
Note: Trunk, CO, and landline are the equivalents of each other and can be used interchangeably.
Latest posts by Reza Mousavi (see all)
- How To Create Issabel Dashboard In 10 Minutes - 2019-05-06
- Everything You Should Know About Average Handle Time (AHT) - 2019-04-25
- Sample Report – Top 25 Shortest Incoming Calls - 2019-04-22